"SuMaN SuDhA"

"EvErY SuCcEsSfUl PeRsOn HaS A PaInFuL StOrY; EvErY PaInFuL StOrY HaS A SuCcEsFuL EnDiNg."

YoU R CoMpAsSiOnAtElY WeLcOmE To My WwW. SuMaN-SuDhA.BlOgSpOt.CoM.FrZ ThIs Is My FiRsT TrY, So If U HvE aNy ComMeNt. JuSt LeAvE MeSsAge In LeAVe MeSsAge BoX. I wIlL HuMaNeLy AcCePt YoUr MeSsAGe. ThAnKs FoR ViSiTiNg My SiTe. AnD AlSo WiShInG HaPpY NeW YeAr 2066. HaVe A GrEat DaY. SuMaN BaGaLe. AaNbOo KhAiReNi DhAkAlTaR-5 TaNaHuN GaNdAkI NePaL.

7:38 AM
Posted by Suman sudha Bagale

Song:- Hidden Tear

I laugh but my laugh only covers
The tears rolling down my eyes
I cant really see where I'm looking
From the time that you said goodbye.

I cant even watch a movie
I cant even go to sleep
For my heart is damned and broken
The cut is so wide and deep

Walking down the street in the cold rain
As my fresh tears start to freeze
Thinking of how much I miss you
And how unhappy ill always be

I try to wipe off my face now
But I might as well just take a seat
My eyes filling up with regretsI will just dry off to sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment